This is Day 2 of my 30 day blogging challenge.
Today’s topic is where I’d like to be in 10 years. In ten years, I’ll be 38. I’m not very happy about being 28, so the thought of being 38 is a little daunting to me. When I was little, I always wanted to be 26 years old. And now that I’m almost two years beyond that makes me sad. I am really loving my 20s though. Irving and I are having a blast doing what we love and I’m hoping it just gets better and better.
Photo taken in Iceland on our Honeymoon!
In ten years, I hope to:
- Be living in a house in Los Angeles (with a backyard, three bedrooms and a garage)
- Be a mother of hopefully two (obviously beautiful) kids =)
- Be celebrating my 12 year anniversary with my husband, Irving (we would have been together 20 years by then!)
- Be heading off on my next international adventure. China? Australia? Denmark? Back to Italy?
- Be signed up and training for my next race.
- Be enjoying my hobbies and discovering new ones. (Scrapbooking? Sewing? Running? Photography?)
- Have an established blog with focused and consistent content that people like to read
- Be surrounded by good friends (both new and old)
Where do YOU want to be in 10 years?
Previous 30-day Challenge Entries:
Day 1 – My Relationship