This is Day 2 of my 30 day blogging challenge.
Today’s topic is where I’d like to be in 10 years. In ten years, I’ll be 38. I’m not very happy about being 28, so the thought of being 38 is a little daunting to me. When I was little, I always wanted to be 26 years old. And now that I’m almost two years beyond that makes me sad. I am really loving my 20s though. Irving and I are having a blast doing what we love and I’m hoping it just gets better and better.
Photo taken in Iceland on our Honeymoon!
In ten years, I hope to:
- Be living in a house in Los Angeles (with a backyard, three bedrooms and a garage)
- Be a mother of hopefully two (obviously beautiful) kids =)
- Be celebrating my 12 year anniversary with my husband, Irving (we would have been together 20 years by then!)
- Be heading off on my next international adventure. China? Australia? Denmark? Back to Italy?
- Be signed up and training for my next race.
- Be enjoying my hobbies and discovering new ones. (Scrapbooking? Sewing? Running? Photography?)
- Have an established blog with focused and consistent content that people like to read
- Be surrounded by good friends (both new and old)
Where do YOU want to be in 10 years?
Previous 30-day Challenge Entries:
Day 1 – My Relationship
In 10 years, I’ll be 36. By then, I hope to be married, have 1 or 2 kids, and be reelin’ in the money. Also hope that I’ll run a marathon PR before then… lol… just sayin.
You will! =)
I don’t think I’d be able to put down in words where I think I’d want to be in 10 years. If someone had told me 10 years ago that I’d be a pharmacist, living in Indiana(!), and married to the woman of my dreams, I’m not sure I would have believed them. In fact, if someone had told me that 5 years ago, I wouldn’t have believed them (well, except the pharmacist part since I was already in school for that). Five years ago, I was 28. I guess what I’m saying is that a lot can change in such a short time that you just have to sit back and enjoy where life takes you. I think you already know that, which makes you wise beyond your (still very young!) almost-28 years.
I know, I’m so happy life fell into place for all of us. I’m very content and I just want to make sure to take it all in and enjoy every second. 🙂 See you guys soon!