- It’s COLD here! I know, I know. Everyone’s making fun of us in LA. But seriously, one day last week it was 37* when I left for work! That’s cold no matter where you live!
- I bought my first menorah last week! Irving’s Jewish so I want Adele to grow up with both traditions! I have no idea what I’m doing, but next year, we’ll be lighting some candles! And since it is my first, I got the bedazzled one with Swarovski crystals, because… why not? It was on clearance since it was the day after Hanukkah… plus with my coupon it was a steal of deal. Let the multi-faith celebrations begin! (next year…)
- I’ve been listening to this over and over again. It’s incredible!
- Tonight, we’re having a funeral for almost our our rubber duckies in the tub. This happened. Gross!
- I had been having some sciatic pain over the past year, and things just didn’t feel right. I had an xray to see what’s up. I thought it was a herniated disc (and I actually still do), but it’s being caused by an extreme curve that is pinching all my nerves there!
The left image is my lower spine. And the right image is what it’s supposed to look like. Yikes! Luckily physical therapy has been going well. I’m optimistic.
Tell me five random things in your life right now!