Whoo Hoo! A Fun Challenge Day!
Ok, here we go! 30 Interesting Facts About Myself! Buckle Up!
I’m going to break this up into TWO posts. Here’s Round 1!
- I got cancer when I was 16 and I got to do the “Make-A-Wish” program! My wish was to go to Los Angeles and visit the set of Roswell. It was my favorite show at the time and my family and I got to meet the whole cast and hang out with the crew! It was an amazing trip and ever since then I knew I’d live in LA someday!
- My first car was a 1989 Honda Accord. It had a sun roof and I LOVED it! A lot of good memories in that car (including blasting the heat on a 90 degree day on the way to the beach to make sure the engine didn’t overheat!)
- When I was in 5th grade, I got to visit City Hall. I met a city council woman and after being introduced, I asked her if there was any way she could get my street paved so I could ride my bike without running over pot holes. The whole neighborhood got redone within a month!
- I LOVED the movie Kill Bill when it came out and I saw it three times in the theater in the same week.
- Even though I’m only 28, I have bunions on both of my feet!
- I’ve never broken a bone.
- I lived in The Netherlands for four months in college and stayed in a 12th century castle.
- I played field hockey for three years in High School. I played the sweeper position.
- I ran a half marathon through the park, but I’ve never actually been to Disneyland!
- My freshman year of college, I lived in a quad. Four walls, four girls. It was rough.
- I skydived over the Swiss Alps in 2003.
- When Baz Luhrmann’s Romeo + Juliet came out, I was OBSESSED with the movie. I saw it in theaters and bought the screenplay. We didn’t have HBO or Pay Per View, but I’d sit and listen to the movie on repeat when it was on even though the video was scrambled.
- I’d take vanilla over chocolate ANY day.
- I had pierced my upper ear three times. 1.) My friend did it himself 2.) In Rhodes, Greece 3.) Professionally at the mall. I also had my belly button pierced for a year in college, but that didn’t last long.
- I was in the Computer Club in 5th grade and in the Rocket Club in 6th grade (I used to build and launch my own rockets!). I’m pretty sure I was the only girl in both.
Stay tuned for Round II. Anything you want to know?
Where is round 2? Or is it hard to come up with another 15 facts? I struggled with 10!
Re: #2 — HOW does that work?!?!
Re: #3 — That is a really cool story. You were an awesome kid!!
OK, we need to get you to Disneyland ASAP.
Vanilla cupcake looks delicious. I want one.