It’s also my Husband’s Birthday! I’m so excited that this is the TENTH birthday I get to celebrate with him! (Gosh, I can hardly believe we’ve known each other for almost TEN years!) He’s a lucky guy….. wait, I mean I’m a lucky lady!
So for every year I’ve known him, I present to you 10 reasons why he’s the greatest:
- He travels the world with me. And even let’s me choose the destinations most of the time!
- He makes the bed every. single. day.
- His flat-paneled computer monitor died this week and he TOOK IT APART and soldered new capacitors onto the motherboard and FIXED it! Whaaat?? (I know, those were some big words, I impressed even myself).
- He can eat a whole sleeve of cookies like nobody’s business. I know. He’s amazing.
- He tells me I am beautiful every day. And he holds my hand when we walk.
- He reads my blog. And my twitter.
- He’s coming with me to the BlogHer conference!!!!
- He loves soccer, golf and frisbee. Yea, we should go play frisbee outside this weekend!
- He thinks nothing of jumping in the car and driving eight hours to explore a new city.
- He laughs so heartily while watching the Norm MacDonald show on Comedy Central. That show is pretty funny actually.
Hope it’s a wonderful day for you!