Irving and I just got back from a fabulous mini getaway to Las Vegas! As we were driving, I realized that this was my 12th trip to Sin City! How crazy is that!
Here’s a little Vegas History:
- August 2001 – (Stayed at the New Frontier…which is no longer around!)
- May 2005 – (Stayed at the Cancun)
- June 2005 – (Stayed at the Riviera) – Saw Matt Dusk!
- July 2005 – (Stayed at Treasure Island with Erika) – Visited the Hoover Dam
- March 2006 – (Stayed at The Atrium Suites)
- December 2006 (Stayed at Mandalay Bay) – Ran the Vegas Half Marathon!
- January 2007 – (Stayed at Imperial Palace) – Went to CES and saw Bill Gates
- June 2008 – (Stayed at the Silverton)
- February 2009 – (Stayed at the Silverton) – Valentine’s Day
- June 2009 – (Stayed at the Marriott at City Center)
Freeze Pops at the Tao Beach Club!
- June 2010 – (Stayed at the South Point)
- September 2010 – (Stayed at the Encore)
Recap of the most recent trip to come!
OMG your vegas room was amazinggg….i wanna go to vegas sooooo bad!!!!! and i have to tell you that i loveeeee your hair long!!! 🙂
🙂 I like it long too, but it gets in my way. 🙂