Today, I leave the 20’s behind and enter into the land of the 30s. I spent the last day of my twenties sick in bed, which is not exactly how I pictured it, but hopefully that means the next decade will be full of health and (even more) happiness.
And now, a look back at my twenties. It will be a tough decade to top!
WHEN I WAS 20:
- I interned at Frontline (PBS) and worked at WHDH (NBC) in Boston
- Had an apartment in Boston
- Attended Emerson College
- Road-tripped with some friends down to Florida
- Vacationed in Hawaii with Irving
WHEN I WAS 21:
- Studied for a semester in Los Angeles
- Interned at Entertainment Tonight
- Drove across the country in a mini van with Irving and moved to Los Angeles
- Lived in an apartment in the heart of Downtown Hollywood
- Got a job in the television industry and fulfilled a lifetime dream of working in LA
- Attended the Oscars and interviewed stars on the red carpet
- Bought a Car
WHEN I WAS 22:
- Bought a Condo
- Ran my first marathon
WHEN I WAS 23:
- Ran my second marathon
- Celebrated Thanksgiving in Mexico
WHEN I WAS 24:
WHEN I WAS 25:
WHEN I WAS 26:
- Visited Russia, Sweden, Estonia and Finland
- I started blogging here on WordPress
- I ran the Boston Marathon
- I attended the Olympics in Whistler and Vancouver!
WHEN I WAS 27:
WHEN I WAS 28:
WHEN I WAS 29:
- Jumped into Motherhood and became a working parent
- Visited Florida and Hawaii
- Watched my daughter turn One!
The past 10 years were good to me and though I’m sad to leave it behind, I’m excited to see what’s next. Onward and upward!
Happy Birthday to me!!