Well I think I can say that Week 33 has been the busiest week of my pregnancy so far. Last weekend was Sarah and EJ’s Visit, my Shower, an eventful week with my mom… and a weekend in Las Vegas (full recap of that coming soon!)
How I’m feeling: Still feeling really great! Despite a crazy busy week, the insane SoCal heat and a roadtrip to Las Vegas and back, I still have a good amount of energy. The only change this week is that I’m waking up far more often to use the bathroom during the night, so my sleep is disrupted more. And my sciatic was annoying for a couple of days, but all in all, it’s still been smooth sailing.
Hee Hee my mom took this picture and I thought it was so cute. ha!
Pounds Gained: 15.7 Total (But I just ate at ‘Steak N’ Shake’ as I’m writing this, so maybe it’s more than that now. ha!) My rings are still loose and I haven’t had swollen ankles so I’m goad I am not retaining water (yet!)
Pregnancy Woes: Sciatic was acting up this week. And I’m just moving slow overall, but nothing too crazy. But I will say I’m getting anxious to meet the baby. I still have 7 weeks left (at least) but I just want it to come quick!
Pregnancy Loves: Baby wiggles. Not feeling as many kicks these days since baby is running out of room these days, but there have been some intense flips and rolls lately that are visible on the outside! My whole belly rocks back and forth, it’s so weird!
Items we got for the baby: After my shower last week, we got a ton of things! The nursery is looking more and more complete! My mom got us some diapers too! I heard we’ll need those! We also got our Stroller (The Jeep Liberty) and some other goodies from Jake and Janie (Irving’s aunt and uncle) when we were in Vegas!! Not much left to get now!
Highlights of the week:
- My mom’s visit (relaxing, washing, sorting and folding baby clothes, some Hollywood touristy things and enjoying her company!)
- My shower! So amazing to feel so loved by our friends. Such a special day and we had so much fun!
- Doctor’s Appointment (Baby is looking great!)
- Hospital Tour. This was a blast. We got to meet a couple of the nurses, fill out our admitting paperwork early, see three brand new babies in the nursery (!!), and get a tour of the maternity rooms. Very exciting.
- Daycare tour (we weren’t impressed, but still glad we at least went to see it).
- Roadtrip to Las Vegas! Got to hang out with Jake and Janie and Irving’s grandmother. It was a fantastic weekend and we were so sad to go home! (More on that coming!)
Goal for this week:
Previous Baby Updates:
I’m not sure I have that much energy not pregnant. Ha! You never cease to amaze me. And I love your week 33 picture…. so cute!
Oh, I crash hard at the end of the day. haha believe me!
Looking great! 🙂 The next 7 weeks are going to fly by and I hope you have a good time at the childbirth class. Husband and I didn’t take one at all and totally went into the birth thing like morons. Worked out though 🙂 lol