It’s really hard to believe that 2010 is over. It was a great year, one of my favorites for sure. It was our first full married year together, and we really did live it up.
- Training for the Boston Marathon kicks into full gear!
- 10 year Cancer Remission
- Visited the Nixon Library
- Golfing on Valentine’s Day
- First Married Valentine’s Day
- Our Olympic Kickoff Party
- Ran the Pasadena Half Marathon
- Flew up to Vancouver for the Olympics
- Skied in Whistler during the Olympics
- RAN THE BOSTON MARATHON!!!!! <—– One of the highlights of 2010 for SURE!
- We get a Roomba (Lifechanging!)
- Went to a taping of the Biggest Loser
- Erika and Timmy Come to visit LA!
- Billy and Sara come to visit LA!
- Las Vegas with Katie and Mark
- Irving’s Surprise Birthday Beach Picnic
- Rolling with Rosie Music Video
- Manicotti Night!
- Circus School!
- Our One Year anniversary Vermont Trip
- Lake Winnipesaukee
- LA Galaxy and NE Revolution Soccer Game
- Las Vegas with Erika and Timmy
- Kelley and Irving jump on the bed
- Green Day Concert <— Best concert I’ve ever been to!
October was a crazy month. I had 9 flights in 4 weeks. In one month, I was in Los Angeles, Boston, San Francisco, Dubai and Cairo. Crazy!
- My Sixth Nike Women’s Half Marathon and Expo
- Columbus Day Weekend at Home
- Linsay’s Bridal Shower
- Fall Festival of Love
- Halloween Horror Nights
- We visited DUBAI!
- We visited EGYPT!
Here’s to an amazing 2011 filled with friends, family, travel, adventures and running.